- Added support for wildcard subscriptions using + and #.
- All network operations are now non-blocking and can cope with partial packets, meaning that networking should be a lot more reliable.
- Total messsages/bytes sent/received are now available in $SYS.
- Improved logging information – use client ip address and id instead of socket number.
- Keepalive==0 is now correctly treated as “never disconnect”.
- Default logging destination no longer includes “topics” to prevent possible error logging to the db before it is initialised.
- Periodic $SYS messages can now be disabled.
See the change log for full details.