This is a bugfix release.
- Don’t complain and quit if persistence_file option is given (bug #802423).
- Initialise listeners correctly when clients with duplicate client ids connect. Bug #801678.
- Memory tracking is now disabled for Symbian builds due to lack of malloc.h.
- Fix memory tracking compilation for kFreeBSD.
- Python callbacks can now be used with class member functions.
- Fix persistent database writing of client message chunks which caused errors when restoring (bug #798164)
Thanks to Neil Bothwick, Yuvraaj Kelkar, Craig Hollabaugh, Karl Palsson and Andy Piper.