This is a bugfix release.
- If the broker was configured for persistence, a durable client had a subscription to topics in $SYS/# and had messages in its queue when the broker restarted, then the persistent database would have messages missing and so the broker would not restart properly. This has been fixed.
- Fix threading problem on some systems.
- Close socket after 08-ssl-connect-no-auth-wrong-ca.py test to prevent subsequent tests having problems.
- Install pskfile.example in CMake. Fixes bug #1037504.
- Fix db_dump parameter printing message store and sub chunks.