This is a bugfix release.
- Fix loading of psk files.
- Don’t return an error when reloading config if an ACL file isn’t defined. This was preventing psk files being reloaded.
- Clarify meaning of $SYS/broker/clients/total in mosquitto(8) man page.
- Clarify meaning of $SYS/broker/messages/stored in mosquitto(8) man page.
- Fix non-retained message delivery when subscribing to #.
- Fix retained message delivery for subs to foo/# with retained messages at foo.
- Include the filename in password/acl file loading errors.
- Fix possible AttributeError when self._sock == None in Python module.
- Fix reconnecting after a timeout in Python module.
- Fix reconnecting when there were outgoing packets in the queue in the Python module.
- Fix problem with mutex initialisation causing crashes on some Windows installations.
Source is available on the download page, the binary packages for Windows are available now and Linux builds will be available as soon as the various build servers complete their tasks.