In time for the second day of Thingmonk, which I regret not being able to go to, version 1.2.3 of mosquitto is released. This is a bugfix release.
- Various fixes caught by Coverity Scan.
- Don’t always attempt to call read() for SSL clients, irrespective of whether they were ready to read or not. Reduces syscalls significantly.
- Possible memory leak fixes.
- Further fix for bug #1226040: multiple retained messages being delivered for subscriptions ending in #.
- Fix bridge reconnections when using multiple bridge addresses.
- Fix possible memory leak in C/C++ library when communicating with a broker that doesn’t follow the spec.
- Block in Python loop_stop() until all messages are sent, as the documentation states should happen.
- Fix for asynchronous connections on Windows. Closes bug #1249202.
- Module version is now available in mosquitto.py.
- mosquitto_sub now uses fwrite() instead of printf() to output messages, so messages with NULL characters aren’t truncated.