This is a bugfix release.
- Fix possible memory leak when using a topic that has a leading slash. Fixes bug #1360985.
- Fix saving persistent database on Windows.
- Temporarily disable ACL checks on subscriptions when using MQTT v3.1.1. This is due to the complexity of checking wildcard ACLs against wildcard subscriptions. This does not have a negative impact on security because checks are still made before a message is sent to a client. Fixes bug #1374291.
- When using -v and the broker receives a SIGHUP, verbose logging was being
disabled. This has been fixed.
- Fix mutex being incorrectly passed by value. Fixes bug #1373785.