This is a bugfix release.
- Ensure websockets clients that previously connected with clean session set
to false have their queued messages delivered immediately on reconnecting.
- Reconnecting client with clean session set to false doesn’t start with mid=1
- Will topic isn’t truncated by one byte when using a mount_point any more.
- Network errors are printed correctly on Windows.
- Fix incorrect $SYS heap memory reporting when using ACLs.
- Bridge config parameters couldn’t contain a space, this has been fixed.
- Fix saving of persistence messages that start with a ‘/’. Closes #151.
- Fix reconnecting for bridges that use TLS on Windows. Closes #154.
- Broker and bridges can now cope with unknown incoming PUBACK, PUBREC,
PUBREL, PUBCOMP without disconnecting. Closes #57.
- Fix websockets listeners not being able to bind to an IP address. Closes
- mosquitto_passwd utility now correctly deals with unknown command line
arguments in all cases. Closes #169.
- Fix publishing of $SYS/broker/clients/maximum
- Fix order of #includes in lib/send_mosq.c to ensure struct mosquitto doesn’t
differ between source files when websockets is being used. Closes #180.
- Fix possible rare crash when writing out persistence file and a client has
incomplete messages inflight that it has been denied the right to publish.
- Fix the case where a message received just before the keepalive timer
expired would cause the client to miss the keepalive timer.
- Return value of pthread_create is now checked.
- _mosquitto_destroy should not cancel threads that weren’t created by
libmosquitto. Closes #166.
- Clients can now cope with unknown incoming PUBACK, PUBREC, PUBREL, PUBCOMP without disconnecting. Closes #57.
- Fix mosquitto_topic_matches_sub() reporting matches on some invalid
- Handle some unchecked malloc() calls. Closes #1.