This is a bugfix release.
- Fix crash when "lazy" type bridge attempts to reconnect. Closes #259.
maximum_connectionsnow applies to websockets listeners. Closes #271.
- Allow bridges to use TLS with IPv6.
- Don't error on zero length persistence files. Closes #316.
- For http only websockets clients, close files served over http in all cases when the client disconnects. Closes #354.
- Fix error message when websockets
http_dirdirectory does not exist.
- Improve password utility error message. Closes #379.
- Bridges can use asynchronous DNS lookups on systems with glibc. This can be
enabled at compile time using
- Use of
--ciphersno longer requires you to also pass
--tls-version. Closes #380.