This is a bugfix release.
- The snap package now has support for websockets included.
- The Windows packages have changed.
- Support for Windows XP was dropped in Mosquitto 1.5, so the need for the Cygwin build has gone, and this has been dropped.
- There are now 64-bit and 32-bit native packages.
- Websockets support is included.
- Threading support is not included in libmosquitto to simplify installation, alternative solutions are being looked into for the future.
- The only external dependency is now OpenSSL.
Version 1.5.1 changes
- Fix plugin cleanup function not being called on exit of the broker. Closes #900.
- Print more OpenSSL errors when loading certificates/keys fail.
AF_UNSPECetc. instead of
PF_UNSPECto comply with POSIX. Closes #863.
- Remove use of
AI_ADDRCONFIG, which means the broker can be used on systems where only the loopback interface is defined. Closes #869, Closes #901.
- Fix IPv6 addresses not being able to be used as bridge addresses. Closes #886.
- All clients now time out if they exceed their keepalive*1.5, rather than just reach it. This was inconsistent in two places.
- Fix segfault on startup if bridge CA certificates could not be read. Closes #851.
- Fix problem opening listeners on Pi caused by unsigned char being default. Found via #849.
- ACL patterns that do not contain either
%unow produce a warning in the log. Closes #209.
- Fix bridge publishing failing when
per_listener_settingswas true. Closes #860.
use_identity_as_username truenot working. Closes #833.
- Fix UNSUBACK messages not being logged. Closes #903.
- Fix possible endian issue when reading the
- Fix building for libwebsockets < 1.6.
- Fix accessor functions for username and client id when used in plugin auth check.
- Fix some places where return codes were incorrect, including to the
on_disconnect()callback. This has resulted in two new error codes,
- Fix connection problems when
mosquitto_loop_start()was called before
mosquitto_connect_async(). Closes #848.
- When compiled using
WITH_TLS=no, the default port was incorrectly being set to -1. This has been fixed.
- Fix compiling on Mac OS X <10.12. Closes
- Fixes for building on NetBSD. Closes
- Fixes for building on FreeBSD.
- Add support for compiling with static libwebsockets library.