Version 2.0.3 of Mosquitto has been released. This is a bugfix release.
- Running mosquitto_passwd with the following arguments only
mosquitto_passwd -b password_file username passwordwould cause the username to be used as the password.
- Fix excessive CPU use on non-Linux systems when the open file limit is set high. Closes #1947.
- Fix LWT not being sent on client takeover when the existing session wasn't being continued. Closes #1946.
- Fix bridges possibly not completing connections when WITH_ADNS is in use. Closes #1960.
- Fix QoS 0 messages not being delivered if max_queued_messages was set to 0. Closes #1956.
- Fix local bridges being disconnected on SIGHUP. Closes #1942.
- Fix slow initial bridge connections for WITH_ADNS=no.
- Fix mosquitto_sub being unable to terminate with Ctrl-C if a successful connection is not made. Closes #1957.
mosquitto_passwd -busing username as password (not if
-cis also used). Closes #1949.