- mosquitto-1.5.5.tar.gz (319kB) (GPG signature)
- mosquitto-1.5.4.tar.gz (via Eclipse)
- Git source code repository (github.com)
Older downloads are available at https://mosquitto.org/files/
The binary packages listed below are supported by the Mosquitto project. In many cases Mosquitto is also available directly from official Linux/BSD distributions.
- mosquitto-1.5.4-install-windows-x64.exe (~360 kB) (64-bit build, Windows Vista and up, built with Visual Studio Community 2017)
- mosquitto-1.5.4-install-windows-x32.exe (~360 kB) (32-bit build, Windows Vista and up, built with Visual Studio Community 2017)
See also readme-windows.txt after installing.
Mosquitto can be installed from the homebrew project. See
brew.sh and then use
brew install mosquitto
Linux distributions with snap support
snap install mosquitto
Download the repository config file for your CentOS version from below and copy it to /etc/yum.repos.d/ You'll now be able to install and keep mosquitto up to date using the normal package management tools.
- Mosquitto is now in Debian proper. There will be a short delay between a new release and it appearing in Debian as part of the normal Debian procedures.
- There are also Debian repositories provided by the mosquitto project, as described at https://mosquitto.org/2013/01/mosquitto-debian-repository
Mosquitto is available through the main repository.
There are also Debian repositories provided by the mosquitto project, as described at https://mosquitto.org/2013/01/mosquitto-debian-repository/
Redhat Enterprise Linux
Download the repository config file for your RHEL version from below and copy it to /etc/yum.repos.d/ You'll now be able to install and keep mosquitto up to date using the normal package management tools.
Mosquitto is available in the Ubuntu repositories so you can install as with any other package. If you are on an earlier version of Ubuntu or want a more recent version of mosquitto, add the mosquitto-dev PPA to your repositories list - see the link for details. mosquitto can then be installed from your package manager.
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:mosquitto-dev/mosquitto-ppa
sudo apt-get update
Other packages known to exist
- Arch Linux