This is a bugfix release:
- Only send a single DISCONNECT command when using -l in the pub client.
- Set QoS=1 on PUBREL commands to meet protocol spec.
- Don't leak sockets on connection failure in the library.
- Install man pages when building under cmake.
- Fix crash bug on malformed CONNECT message.
- Clients are now rejected if their socket peer name cannot be obtained on connection.
- Fix a number of potential problems caused when a client with a duplicate id connects.
- Install mosquitto.conf under cmake.
Thanks to Mark Hindess, Joshua Lock, Adam Rudd and Ben Davenport for their help.
The source code is available as always on the download page. Binaries will appear shortly.