This is an update with some features and bug fixes. The most significant change is configuration reloading support. This will be improved to include bridge reloading in the future.
- Reload (most) configuration on SIGHUP.
- Memory tracking is no longer compiled in the client library.
--helpoption to mosquitto to display usage.
--id-prefixoption to clients to allow easier use with brokers that are using the
- Fix compilation on QNX.
-Pas a synonym argument for
--pwin the clients.
- Fix python MosquittoMessage payload parameter. This is now returned as a pointer to an array of c_uint8 values so binary data is handled correctly. If a string is needed, use msg.payload_str
- Fix memory leaks on client authentication.
password_fileis not defined then clients can now connect even if they use a username/password.
- Add mosquitto_reconnect() to the client library.
- Add option for compiling with liberal protocol compliance support (enabled by default).
- Fix problems with clients reconnecting and old messages remaining in the message store.
- Display both ip and client id in the log message when a client connects.
- Change the socket connection message to make it more obvious that it is just a socket connection being made (bug #801135).
- Fix retained message delivery where a subscription contains a +.
- Be more lenient when reloading persistent database to reduce errors with empty retained messages.