This is a bugfix and security release.
Version 1.5.5 changes
per_listener_settingsis set to true, then the
acl_filesetting was ignored for the "default listener" only. This has been fixed. This does not affect any listeners defined with the
listeneroption. Closes #1073. This is now tracked as CVE-2018-20145.
socket_domainoption to allow listeners to disable IPv6 support. This is required to work around a problem in libwebsockets that means sockets only listen on IPv6 by default if IPv6 support is compiled in. Closes #1004.
- When using ADNS, don't ask for all network protocols when connecting, because this can lead to confusing "Protocol not supported" errors if the network is down. Closes #1062.
- Fix outgoing retained messages not being sent by bridges on initial connection. Closes #1040.
- Don't reload
auth_opt_options on reload, to match the behaviour of the other plugin options. Closes #1068.
- Print message on error when installing/uninstalling as a Windows service.
- All non-error connect/disconnect messages are controlled by the
connection_messagesoption. Closes #772. Closes #613. Closes #537.
- Fix reconnect delay backoff behaviour. Closes #1027.
- Don't call
on_disconnect()twice if keepalive tests fail. Closes #1067.
- Always print leading zeros in
mosquitto_subwhen output format is hex. Closes #1066.
- Fix building where TLS-PSK is not available. Closes #68.