This is a bugfix release.
- Fix clients being disconnected when ACLs are in use. This only affects the case where a client connects using a username, and the anonymous ACL list is defined but specific user ACLs are not defined. Closes #1162.
- Make error messages for missing config file clearer.
- Fix some Coverity Scan reported errors that could occur when the broker was already failing to start.
- Fix broken
mosquitto_passwdon FreeBSD. Closes #1032.
- Fix delayed bridge local subscriptions causing missing messages. Closes #1174.
- Use higher resolution timer for random initialisation of client id generation. Closes #1177.
- Fix some Coverity Scan reported errors that could occur when the library was already quitting.