Mosquitto 1.6.11 has been released, this is a bugfix release.
- On Windows the Mosquitto service was being installed without appropriate path quoting, this has been fixed. Closes #565671.
- Fix usage message only mentioning v3.1.1. Closes #1713.
- Fix broker refusing to start if only websockets listeners were defined. Closes #1740.
- Change systemd unit files to create /var/log/mosquitto before starting. Closes #821.
- Don't quit with an error if opening the log file isn't possible. Closes #821.
- Fix bridge topic remapping when using "" as the topic. Closes #1749.
- Fix messages being queued for disconnected bridges when clean start was set to true. Closes #1729.
autosave_intervalnot being triggered by messages being delivered. Closes #1726.
- Fix websockets clients sometimes not being disconnected promptly. Closes #1718.
- Fix "slow" file based logging by switching to line based buffering. Closes #1689. Closes #1741.
- Log protocol error message where appropriate from a bad UNSUBSCRIBE, rather than the generic "socket error".
- Don't try to start DLT logging if DLT unavailable, to avoid a long delay when shutting down the broker. Closes #1735.
- Fix potential memory leaks. Closes #1773. Closes #1774.
- Fix clients not receiving messages after a previous client with the same client ID and positive will delay interval quit. Closes #1752.
- Fix overly broad
HAVE_PTHREAD_CANCELcompile guard. Closes #1547.
- Improved documentation around connect callback return codes. Close #1730.
mosquitto_publish*()no longer returning
MOSQ_ERR_NO_CONNwhen not connected. Closes #1725.
mosquitto_loop_start()now sets a thread name on Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD. Closes #1777.
mosquitto_loop_stop()not stopping on Windows. Closes #1748. Closes #117.