Mosquitto 1.6.8 has been released, this is a bugfix release.
- Various fixes for
allow_zero_length_clientidconfig, where this option was not being set correctly. Closes #1429.
- Fix incorrect memory tracking causing problems with
memory_limitoption. Closes #1437.
- Fix subscription topics being limited to 200 characters instead of 200 hierarchy levels. Closes #1441.
- Only a single CRL could be loaded at once. This has been fixed. Closes #1442.
- Fix problems with reloading config when
per_listener_settingswas true. Closes #1459.
- Fix retained messages with an expiry interval not being expired after being restored from persistence. Closes #1464.
- Fix messages with an expiry interval being sent without an expiry interval property just before they were expired. Closes #1464.
- Fix TLS Websockets clients not receiving messages after taking over a previous connection. Closes #1489.
- Fix MQTT 3.1.1 clients using clean session false, or MQTT 5.0 clients using
session-expiry-interval set to infinity never expiring, even when the global
persistent_client_expirationoption was set. Closes #1494.
- Fix publish properties not being passed to
on_message_v5()callback for QoS 2 messages. Closes #1432.
- Fix documentation issues in mosquitto.h. Closes #1478.
mosquitto_connect_srv(). Closes #1499.
- Fix duplicate cfg definition in rr_client. Closes #1453.
mosquitto_pub -lhang when stdin stream ends. Closes #1448.
mosquitto_pub -lnot sending the final line of stdin if it does not end with a new line. Closes #1473.
- Make documentation for
mosquitto_pub -lmatch reality - blank lines are sent as empty messages. Closes #1474.
- Free memory in
mosquitto_subwhen quiting without having made a successful connection. Closes #1513.
CLIENT_STATIC_LDADDto makefile builds to allow more libraries to be linked when compiling the clients with a static libmosquitto, as required for e.g. openssl on some systems.
mosquitto_rr.exenot being included in Windows installers. Closes #1463.