This is a bugfix and security release. Users of mosquitto 1.4 are strongly advised to upgrade. Upgrading from earlier versions is recommended but not as important.
- Fix possible crash under heavy network load. Closes #463241. This bug only affects version 1.4.
- Fix possible crash when using pattern ACLs.
- Fix problems parsing config strings with multiple leading spaces. Closes #462154.
- Websockets clients are now periodically disconnected if they have not maintained their keepalive timer. Closes #461619.
- Fix possible minor memory leak on acl parsing.
- Inflight limits should only apply to outgoing messages. Closes #461620.
- Fix reconnect bug on Windows. Closes #463000.
- Return -1 on error from
mosquitto_socket(). Closes #461705.
- Fix crash on multiple calls to
mosquitto_lib_cleanup. Closes #462780.
- Allow longer paths on Windows. Closes #462781.
_mosquitto_mid_generate()thread safe. Closes #463479.