This is a bugfix release.
- Fix persistent clients being incorrectly expired on Raspberry Pis. Closes #1272.
- Windows: Allow other applications access to the log file when running. Closes #515.
- Fix incoming QoS 2 messages being blocked when
max_inflight_messageswas set to 1. Closes #1332.
- Fix incoming messages not being removed for a client if the topic being published to does not have any subscribers. Closes #1322.
- Fix MQTT v5 subscription options being incorrectly set for MQTT v3 subscriptions. Closes #1353.
- Make behaviour of
mosquitto_connect()when connecting to a non-existent server. Closes #1345.
mosquitto_string_option(mosq, MOSQ_OPT_TLS_KEYFORM, ...)was incorrectly returning
MOSQ_ERR_INVALwith valid input. This has been fixed. Closes #1360.
on_connectcallback is now called with the correct v5 reason code if a v5 client connects to a v3.x broker and is sent a CONNACK with the "unacceptable protocol version" connack reason code.
- Fix memory leak when setting v5 properties in
- Fix properties not being sent on QoS>0 PUBLISH messages.
mosquitto_pub: fix error codes not being returned when
mosquitto_pubexits. Closes #1354.
- All clients: improve error messages when connecting to a v3.x broker when in v5 mode. Closes #1344.
- Various documentation fixes.