Version 2.0.5 of Mosquitto has been released. This is a bugfix release.
auth_methodnot being provided to the extended auth plugin event. Closes #1975.
- Fix large packets not being completely published to slow clients. Closes #1977.
- Fix bridge connection not relinquishing POLLOUT after messages are sent. Closes #1979.
- Fix apparmor incorrectly denying access to /var/lib/mosquitto/mosquitto.db.new. Closes #1978.
- Fix potential intermittent initial bridge connections when using poll().
bind_interfaceoption. Closes #1999.
- Fix invalid behaviour in dynsec plugin if a group or client is deleted before a role that was attached to the group or client is deleted. Closes #1998.
- Improve logging in dynsec addGroupRole command. Closes #2005.
- Improve logging in dynsec addGroupClient command. Closes #2008.
- Improve documentation around the
_v5()and non-v5 functions, e.g.
installMakefile target should depend on
mosquitto, to ensure that man pages are always built. Closes #1989.
- Fixes for lots of minor build warnings highlighted by Visual Studio.